B2B White papers can be an effective way to generate leads, nurture prospects, or cement sales. However, developing a white paper is a complex project with many players to coordinate and many stages to oversee. The first step I recommend is to put together a white paper plan. (To learn more, contact me either by phone or email.)
It sets the tone for your white paper. Helps you and the writer organize one’s thoughts. Plus gets you a more accurate quote.
- Assemble the team
- Hold the initial conference call
- Prepare the plan
- Gather your research
- Prepare an executive summary
- Create the first draft of the paper and graphics
- Get the first round of feedback
- Revise to create the second draft
- Solicit a second round of feedback
- Collect and check sources
- Prepare the final document
- Wrap up the project
If you have a white paper project you’d like to discuss or get started on, give me a call at 339-532-8334. You can also reach me via email at Robin @ RobinGColes.com or here.