B2B White papers can be an effective way to generate leads, nurture prospects, or cement sales. However, developing a white paper is a complex project with many players to coordinate and many stages to oversee.
- Assemble the team
- Hold the initial conference call
- Prepare the plan
- Gather your research
- Prepare an executive summary
- Create the first draft of the paper and graphics
- Get the first round of feedback
- Revise to create the second draft
- Solicit a second round of feedback
- Collect and check sources
- Prepare the final document
- Wrap up the project
If you have a white paper project you’d like to discuss or get started on, give me a call at 339-532-8334. You can also reach me via email at Robin @ RobinGColes.com or here.